Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade The Battery

ford focus edge

Well after my last topic ive found out that drl's are illegal so i might as well change something that needs to be done anyway, due to all the crap ive wired into my poor focus unless i use it often to keep it topped up the battery really struggles.

Are there any heavy duty batteries to plonk into my focus or will a diesel battery out of a tdci do or will this pack up the alternator.

Ive looked into this before and posted up a link to a shop on e-bay and was told they were crap due to what was in them so is there anything i should look out for? or has anyone ever done this before

Well after my last topic ive found out that drl's are illegal so i might as well change something that needs to be done anyway, due to all the crap ive wired into my poor focus unless i use it often to keep it topped up the battery really struggles.

Are there any heavy duty batteries to plonk into my focus or will a diesel battery out of a tdci do or will this pack up the alternator.

Ive looked into this before and posted up a link to a shop on e-bay and was told they were crap due to what was in them so is there anything i should look out for? or has anyone ever done this before

as long as its lead calcium/silver calcium it will be fine

I'l bear that in mind theres a few ones on e-bay atm that look pretty good for around 70quid :blink: but ive found a wiring diagram for the heated seats i just need the connectors for the base of the seat(coloured blocks), underside of the switches as in the proper ford ones that are around the gear stick and i also need to work out a way to wire it into the fusebox behind the glovebox. Ive tried eBay and google for the seat and switch connectors but no luck im going to ring quickco on tuesday to see if they stock them fingers crossed!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club