Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wheel bolts

craigo

I am trying to fit a set of alloys to my fiesta but the bolts that come out from my hubs are not long enough. I am told you can buy longer bolts but dont know where to look, was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them. Ive tried Halfords and the likes of Hi-Q and Quick Fit but with no luck.

thanks for any replys:)

Are you sure they are the right wheels for your car as the bolts should be long enough! Also you normally get more bolts when you buy new wheels

Try on eBay mate, i have seen the longer stud conversion done somewhere before. Apparently its not too difficult to do.

I am trying to fit a set of alloys to my fiesta but the bolts that come out from my hubs are not long enough. I am told you can buy longer bolts but dont know where to look, was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them. Ive tried halfords and the likes of Hi-Q and Quick Fit but with no luck.

thanks for any replys:)

If you get a set off e-bay try and make sure you get a 'proper' set and not a set thats been machined by someone in their garage. The reason for this is that the proper bolts will be 'thread rolled' for strength rather than die or tool cut threads. ( rolled threads are stronger than die-cut or tool cut threads due to the forming process in the rolling .... it's a long winded explanation but basically if you buy a "wing shing" set from some backstreet turner knocking them out in his garage and your wheel falls off due to the wrong type of steel used etc etc you wont have a leg to stand on insurance wise .........)