Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smell Of Death Coming From Cooling System

drapley

Hi All

I seem to have the most unreliable fiesta out there!

for the last 4 weeks there has been the smell of death coming from the ventilation, finnally the day has come for Ford to take it in, took 10 days just to get it booked in!

My heating matrix has melted and is leaking! and would not advise me driving anywhere with it, will be at least tuesday for parts to come in! NICE!

So far

September 09:

bluetooth Update

Gear Lever not central, come out of 2nd and does not line up to 4th

November 09:

bluetooth Update

Driver Side Door Mirror adjusted not to hit the door on auto fold

Boot + Internal Lights changed for LED

Footwell lights changed to RED LED

Gear Lever not central, come out of 2nd and does not line up to 4th

Made a boot liner - More hardwearing

March 10:

Front alloys Damaged due ot pot holes - Replaced

bluetooth Update

Brake hose - Ford Recall Notice - Checked

June 10:

Skid warning light on, no fault found!

July 10:

Unable to get into gear after long distance, something re-aligned

Aug 10:

Heating Matrix melted

Ive got a 59 plate Zetec S and a couple of weeks ago I had this smell of death keep coming through the ventilation when set to cold... when the aircons on its fine however.

I'm going to check again today and see if its still there because it was a really horrible smell.

Think im going to get my bluetooth updated on my first service to. Everyone always says that cant hear me clearly when in the car!

Ive got a 59 plate Zetec S and a couple of weeks ago I had this smell of death keep coming through the ventilation when set to cold... when the aircons on its fine however.

I'm going to check again today and see if its still there because it was a really horrible smell.

Think im going to get my bluetooth updated on my first service to. Everyone always says that cant hear me clearly when in the car!

Hi

what phone do you have, I had a couple of updates in the last 10 months as I had the problem you had also the phone kept locking up the central console so I couldnt hang up or even use the radio, and had to pull over and turn the engine off and on. hands free, not quite! lol. all fixed with updates.

good luck! and I hope you dont have the same problem as I do!

I had the iphone 3g and now ive got the iPhone 4 but still the same problem.. unless the microphones messed up...

I have a iPhone 3gs amd sony w910,the iPhone i find is worse than the sony. I have to turn the volume up on the stereo when on the iPhone phone call to hear the other person but then they complain its to loud! cant win.. def worth trying a software update, the last one i had was march..

does any one know how to find out if there is a new update or what version you are running?

They just don't make Fiestas like they used to in the 90's!

They just don't make Fiestas like they used to in the 90's!

true! gotta love the mk4 ghia with the 1.25 zetec :D

i had one as my first car with 50,000 on the clock, unfortunatly some idiot pulled out infront of me and wrote it off :( t'was a sad day

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club