Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help - Lost My Keys, Ford Belongs To Uncle, No Spares!

KateVWilliams

Can anyone offer any advice? I have the vehicle registration document in my possession but my uncle is out of the country - will I be able to get a key from a Ford dealer, or will they refuse? Will I have to have all the locks changed, and if so, how expensive will this be?

Thanks to anyone who can help..

Can anyone offer any advice? I have the vehicle registration document in my possession but my uncle is out of the country - will I be able to get a key from a Ford dealer, or will they refuse? Will I have to have all the locks changed, and if so, how expensive will this be?

Thanks to anyone who can help..

not sure about if they will allow you a key or if its possible with no key to clone?!?!?

but price wise, I just got a new flip key from fords and it was £194.85 to be cut and programmed from my existing key, so expect it to be REALLY expensive

not sure about if they will allow you a key or if its possible with no key to clone?!?!?

but price wise, I just got a new flip key from fords and it was £194.85 to be cut and programmed from my existing key, so expect it to be REALLY expensive

Wow... wow. Thanks for taking the time to respond though.

I've discovered that they can't get the key number from the chassis so I'm actually looking at replacing the locks! Which is even more expensive. I am going to have to sit tight till my uncle returns...

Thanks for your help.

Wow... wow. Thanks for taking the time to respond though.

I've discovered that they can't get the key number from the chassis so I'm actually looking at replacing the locks! Which is even more expensive. I am going to have to sit tight till my uncle returns...

Thanks for your help.

aww sorry to hear that!

when I purchased my car it only had one key and the reason i forked out the massive bill was because the only key I had was falling to pieces, sorry to say but stories like this make that massive bill seem not too bad :P

did they give you a price to change the locks and ignition barrel etc?

WOW I feel sorry for mate, I'll give you a little incline how expensive it will be, for me to get my barrael changed and my petrol lock on my moped they wanted 240 and that was one simple lock and my barrael. Good luck :D

Heff

If u can get I door lock removed I can strip down and get key cut BUT you will still need it coded in... Strip down and key would be £35

Hello - HOORAY I put some posters up and someone has found my keys! I am going to get a spare cut and coded, found lovely local keycutters who will do for £50 odd.

Thanks very much though, for your responses, really helpful.

Hello - HOORAY I put some posters up and someone has found my keys! I am going to get a spare cut and coded, found lovely local keycutters who will do for £50 odd.

Thanks very much though, for your responses, really helpful.

VERY VERY LUCKY! now get that spare lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club