Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

William Hancock

Parts Info/help Wanted

5 posts in this topic

Some scumbag has decided to steal the little bumpers that sit above the fog lights and I can't for the life of me find out what they're called or where to get a pair from.

Since I have an opportunity to replace them I'd like to go with colour coded ones if I can get them.

Does anyone know what they are called, have a part number and possibly know where I could get some from?

I've even gone so far as getting a Hanes manual and couldn't find it in there.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's bumper trim. Try local scrapyards. This should put you on the right track. Link (scrapyards in sheffield).

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now