Jump to content


Needing Advice

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lil Ben

Lil Ben


  • New Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Escort Mk6 (R)

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

hey guys,

i have just bought an escort on an R plate, its a 1.8l Si. its in need of a new back box section and i want to put something a bit better than the original pea shooter on. im looking to put anything around a 3 inch tail pipe on and am looking for advice as to where to shop and what product to look for. i am new to the scene so any help will be greatly appreciated. i live in Newmarket, suffolk so any local good dealers would be a great help

many thanks, Ben.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users