Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badgrl

Pullin To The Left???

3 posts in this topic

i have a focus 1.8 yr2000 standard.its been pullin to the left.i have checked the tyre preasure,tracking,alignment,brakes,all the usual stuff. its baffeling has any1 had this on ther focu ?? would be grateful for any fedd back :-)

am NEW to alll this and am not so great with alll the tech talk lol

i have a focus 1.8 yr2000 standard.its been pullin to the left.i have checked the tyre preasure,tracking,alignment,brakes,all the usual stuff. its baffeling has any1 had this on ther focu ?? would be grateful for any fedd back :-)

am NEW to alll this and am not so great with alll the tech talk lol

since youve checked the obvious ide start looking at worn balljoint bent lower arms track rod end ball joints etc

thanks for your reply am realy new to all this so just realised i got a reply to my question lol.still findin my way round this site. i will get on to that cheers :)