Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service Book

mikey4020

So I picked up my 60 plate Zetec on Monday there and I'm loving it compared to the 54 plate Finesse I was driving. However while i got the manual, I never got a service portfolio. After speaking to my brother about this he said that when he got his Polo (brand new last year) there was no service book but he got one after it went for it's first service in August there. Just wondering if this is the normal practice really or if it should have came with the car?

So I picked up my 60 plate Zetec on Monday there and I'm loving it compared to the 54 plate Finesse I was driving. However while i got the manual, I never got a service portfolio. After speaking to my brother about this he said that when he got his Polo (brand new last year) there was no service book but he got one after it went for it's first service in August there. Just wondering if this is the normal practice really or if it should have came with the car?

My service book was in the folder with the manual when I picked up my car.

Ring your dealer & ask them for one!

My service book was in the folder with the manual when I picked up my car.

Ring your dealer & ask them for one!

Especially if you are not planning to take it back to them for servicing