Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could Some One Please Do A Photo Shop For Me :)

beatty36

Hi, Unfortunatly its a bad picture and i didnt get the chance to get one of the whole roof of the car as my camera is currently broken and this is an old photo, but i would really appreciate it if some one could photoshop my car with a gloss black roof.

Many thanks :)

IMG_6266.jpg

thanks Raizak ;)

And thankyou cyb, excellent photoshop......too bad its not a better picture to work with tho, ill have to get another one but i think that looks very well :) what you think?

I'm wondering what the spoiler would then look like. What you need is a few shots of the car from almost above, showing the roof. If you're painting between the black rubber lines then it might look odd if it didn't then follow on to the spoiler?

Time to get out the stepladder!

I'm wondering what the spoiler would then look like. What you need is a few shots of the car from almost above, showing the roof. If you're painting between the black rubber lines then it might look odd if it didn't then follow on to the spoiler?

Time to get out the stepladder!

Lol, i agree, bare with me till i give er a wash today :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, sorry to do this......but if some one would be so kind as to do me another photoshop with one if the folloying pictures it would be really appreciated, many thanks :D

Roof4.jpg

Roof3.jpg

Roof2.jpg

Roof1.jpg

How about this?? I wasn't sure what to do around the spoiler, so just guessed :)

Roof.jpg

Yeah thats a brilliant job mate, thanks very much :) however i just dont think that shade of blue can pull off the black roof :/, i like to keep it suttle.

Thanks again ;)

Yeah thats a brilliant job mate, thanks very much :) however i just dont think that shade of blue can pull off the black roof :/, i like to keep it suttle.

Thanks again ;)

Have to agree with you. Was a nice idea though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club