Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DGreenh2

Hayes Manual Ford Fusion

7 posts in this topic

Hiya please can anyone help i have been looking for 2 months now for a HAYES MANUAL for my FORD FUSION 2003 i have tried every where i can think off has anyone come across one on there travels

thanks for reading this

Hiya please can anyone help i have been looking for 2 months now for a HAYES MANUAL for my FORD FUSION 2003 i have tried every where i can think off has anyone come across one on there travels

thanks for reading this

hey,

haynes never actaully prodcued a manual for the ford fusion i am affrid not 100% sure why or wether they are going to produce one

Hi all,

Yes i believe this is right, i am sure i was told to use the Fiesta manual. Much of the running gear and engine parts are the same, and body work is similar.

Paul.

Hi all - i just sent for and received a haynes 'fiesta' manual from amazon. it's about the best substitute and most of the info is very similar to the fusion.

Hi all - i just sent for and received a haynes 'fiesta' manual from amazon. it's about the best substitute and most of the info is very similar to the fusion.

Could someone clarifyu which manual number/Fiesta mk this one is please?

Cheers

Could someone clarifyu which manual number/Fiesta mk this one is please?

Cheers

i would hazard a guess at the mk6 fiesta which is haynes 4170

i would hazard a guess at the mk6 fiesta which is haynes 4170

Thanks Stef, got one now - top job!