Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cig Lighter Plug Thing Stopped Working

Nico.

The 12v adapter as said above in simple talk has stopped working on me fez! any clues as to what this may be? i tried 2 different things, the sat nav charger and my phone/ipod usb charger adapter and both to little success.... any help much appreciated :)

where be thou fuse for this though??? i didn't want to mess without knowing

after a little bit of searching i have the answer i think (check you manual too)

The fuse box is found in the glovebox...

The fuse that may have blown is F20 i think

The fuse is a 20amp i believe.

Obviously double check the manual... but according to most sites ive been on Ford dont like telling people which fuses are which.... ive managed to acquire two PDF files which show all the fuses (i say check the manual, as ive never seen the fuse box myself, so i cant confirm wether this is the right fuse box) all i can verify is the fuse box is in the glove box...

after a little bit of searching i have the answer i think (check you manual too)

The fuse box is found in the glovebox...

The fuse that may have blown is F20 i think

The fuse is a 20amp i believe.

Obviously double check the manual... but according to most sites ive been on Ford dont like telling people which fuses are which.... ive managed to acquire two PDF files which show all the fuses (i say check the manual, as ive never seen the fuse box myself, so i cant confirm wether this is the right fuse box) all i can verify is the fuse box is in the glove box...

yeah if you squeeze the sides of the glovebox and pull it you expose it, and its a big box lol this is how i got to the footwell light wiring to tap into the cables for my rear footwell lights :)... i never knew which fuse it was but if i can get my hands on a good one, the worst i can do is replace a working one with a working one right?

thank you very much!

i will mate when i get round to it, got a big list atm... fix ipod, get rid of scratches on the car & now this...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club