• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Freedom

Freedom

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Freedom

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:18 PM

hey all, new to the site as ive just got my self a 06 fiesta Freedom! woop! (had a 1.1 saxo for the last 3 years <_< ) so i thought ad add my ipod nano.
was just wonderin would anyone know the best way to do it? is it as simple to just buy something like a "Kensington LiquidAUX Deluxe for iPhone and iPod" which is a lil over 50 quid ( which comes with a holder/charger) ???

thanks!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Rikos

Rikos

Too much time on the boards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 LX

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:16 AM

I've never actually connected an ipod so i'm not a 100% but does the stereo have an aux input on the front?

Welcome to the club also!

#3 Freedom

Freedom

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Freedom

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:14 PM

hello :) well until i pick the car up within the next few days i don't know i hope so, saves messin about al just have to wait :( lol cheers anyways

#4 Ricksta7

Ricksta7

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Style Climate 1.25
Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:17 AM

Well if it does have AUX IN like my car, It is as easy as buying a 3.5mm jack (male - male) plugging one end into the headphone socket on the MP3 / IPod and the other end into the car aux in socket, I got aux in socket in my new Fiesta Style but think I only got it as I got the upgraded Sony CD player? Unless it is standard I really dont know :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users