Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Body Part Numbers

paramaniac

Hi all,

I have recently been thinking of getting a MK3 (2008 >) Focus. I really like the look of the Zetec S but it's just a bit too far out of my price range. My idea is to buy a cheaper Zetec and then have a go at putting the Zetec S body kit on it.

So my question is: does anyone know the following Ford part numbers, or have access to the Ford part database which they could look up?

The parts are:

• Front bumper and grill
  • 2x lower side skirts
  • Rear bumper
  • Rear spoiler

I reckon the parts should be a straight swap if I got hold of them, any thoughts?

Any help much appreciated.

zetecsparts1.jpg

zetecsparts2.jpg

If you look at a picture of a Zetec and a Zetec S I'm pretty sure the headlights, Bonnet and front side panels are different shapes altogether. This might be the same on the rear too. To be honest by the time you've got hold of all the relevant panels and had them sprayed professionally I can't see there'd be much of a saving mate.

I'm not so sure. If you look at the 2 pics below, the bonnets, side panels and headlights look the same to me. It's only the front bumper/grill and the lower side skirts that are different. The Zetec S is advertised by Ford as a Zetec but "flashed up a bit" with the body kit.

Looking on Autotrader, for a decent Zetec S, you're looking at upwards of £10k, where as you could get a Zetec 08/58 with low mileage for around £7.5k - 8.5k

Say the body parts cost around £500 and alloy wheels for £500, you've still saved a bit. Plus you can buy and fit the parts over time so the initial outlay is less.

zetec.jpg

Zetec

zetecs.jpg

Zetec S

• 4 months later...

Cheers for the link, looks like i should have bought the zetec s too!...oh well - do you reckon that if i take the part numbers into a dealership (dagenham motors is my nearest) they can order them and fit them?

• 11 months later...

Hi peeps i have looked into this and found out that the bodykit what is on the zetec s is add on bits,

So all you would need is front spliter side skirts and the rear diffuser, all parts can be bought seperately from fords or eBay.

Hope this help guys.

Oh forgot to say the front grill in the bumper is also different and can be changed.

Yes you can get the front S grill , Also speak to Lenny he will send you a link for the parts has he has brought them

Yea as Nicko said theyre all add on bits so you dont need a new front or rear bumper just the front splitter and grille and back diffuser. The spoiler is the same as that on the st. I know you can definitely find the spoiler on eBay and also the other bits and pieces. One word of caution tho there is a crowd on eBay from Poland selling skirts and bumpers for the focus, stay well clear. They seem to be good and quite cheap but theres a reason theyre cheap, its all fibreglass rubbish that doesnt remotely come close to fitting

Yes you can get the front S grill , Also speak to Lenny he will send you a link for the parts has he has brought them

Thanks Mate B)

Yea as Nicko said theyre all add on bits so you dont need a new front or rear bumper just the front splitter and grille and back diffuser. The spoiler is the same as that on the st. I know you can definitely find the spoiler on ebay and also the other bits and pieces. One word of caution tho there is a crowd on ebay from Poland selling skirts and bumpers for the focus, stay well clear. They seem to be good and quite cheap but theres a reason theyre cheap, its all fibreglass rubbish that doesnt remotely come close to fitting

Top class advise their guys,

Stay away from cheap copys you will end up buying the proper kit either way in the end, so just buy the proper kit day 1 and save your money.

here are the proper links to all of the kit required,

ive purchased all the genuine kit from this linked seller on eBay so he is 100% the ST rear spoiler and side skirts are the same for the Zetec S and all of the kit comes with fully illustrated fitting instructions including rivets and seals from ford no cutting required and all parts are primed ready for spraying.

Front lip Click Here

rear diffuser Click Here

Rear Spoiler Click Here

side skirts 5 door Click Here

side skirts 3 door Click Here

front lower grill Click Here

front upper grill Click Here

Ford S badge for the fenders Click Here

and ford dont make mud flaps for the Zetec S body but this guy does Click Here i know the listing linked are flaps for an RS but if you contact him,

tell him lenny refered you from FOC, he also makes them to fit the Zetec S and they will protect the paint on your side skirts,

the come supplied with ford screws and fit all the existing holes in the car top modification and they are supplied in black B)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club