• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 badgrl

badgrl

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: focus

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

i joined a us forum by accident (sorry lol) i was askin abt a pulling i had to the left all the usual things came up,traking etc,and one person relied checked it with a bit of fishing wir and a 6" ruler i hav asked them how u would do this but a week on no reply, so am throwing it to you all does anyone kno how thins would be done ??????

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 H3lly

H3lly

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Name: k
  • Ford Model: Mk1 Focus
  • Year: 2003

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

There is the string method which is the old school way of doing it. Link You will need to know what the correct setup for the camber should be though. Laser alignment is pin point accurate, to achieve the same results with string requires skill and knowledge.

#3 darrensmith

darrensmith

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.8 estate

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:08 PM

i joined a us forum by accident (sorry lol) i was askin abt a pulling i had to the left all the usual things came up,traking etc,and one person relied checked it with a bit of fishing wir and a 6" ruler i hav asked them how u would do this but a week on no reply, so am throwing it to you all does anyone kno how thins would be done ??????

Those yanks will fish anywhere ;)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users