Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question

badgrl

i joined a us forum by accident (sorry lol) i was askin abt a pulling i had to the left all the usual things came up,traking etc,and one person relied checked it with a bit of fishing wir and a 6" ruler i hav asked them how u would do this but a week on no reply, so am throwing it to you all does anyone kno how thins would be done ??????

There is the string method which is the old school way of doing it. Link You will need to know what the correct setup for the camber should be though. Laser alignment is pin point accurate, to achieve the same results with string requires skill and knowledge.

i joined a us forum by accident (sorry lol) i was askin abt a pulling i had to the left all the usual things came up,traking etc,and one person relied checked it with a bit of fishing wir and a 6" ruler i hav asked them how u would do this but a week on no reply, so am throwing it to you all does anyone kno how thins would be done ??????

Those yanks will fish anywhere ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club