Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xSoSeductivex

Im Bored!!

31 posts in this topic

Nothing worse than a car that throws all your money away.

I have had Fords for over 7 years and never had anything surprising happen to cost me money. Had a Corsa for 12 months and that was starting to cost so its now off the road and back in a Ford.

Nothing worse than a car that throws all your money away.

I have had Fords for over 7 years and never had anything surprising happen to cost me money. Had a Corsa for 12 months and that was starting to cost so its now off the road and back in a Ford.

It was my dad that told me to get the KA, my dad has always had fords or vauxhalls and said they are the most reliable cars he's ever had. So I have him to thank, I just hope my KA isn't going to be an !Removed! like the clio!

I must admit my dad has had a ford for a while and he hasnt many problems but my friend had an ST170 which had no end of trouble but i think that was more the way he drove!

I am hoping my car stays reliable as a previous jap owner i have high expectations.

Im happy just aslong as my car doesnt break down on a ringroad ever again :)

I had a blind man, a taxi driver and a copper trying to move my car... oh the shame :(

I had a blind man, a taxi driver and a copper .....

That sounds like the start of a joke

It really wasn't. I was humiliated, the taxi driver and the copper were pushing my car, and the blind man was screaming at me. I wanted to slap him lol