• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lukejas

lukejas

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Titanium X

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

Hi, Just got a 2007 Mondeo Titanium X, the footwell behind the driver's seat, ie rear passenger footwell is damp, the car also smell's damp. i bought this fully aware of the problem, the previous owner(my brother) did take it to a garage, however they could not find a cause?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Al J

Al J

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Name: Alan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 Zetec
  • Year: 2010

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:20 PM

Hi, Just got a 2007 Mondeo Titanium X, the footwell behind the driver's seat, ie rear passenger footwell is damp, the car also smell's damp. i bought this fully aware of the problem, the previous owner(my brother) did take it to a garage, however they could not find a cause?

Had this once many years ago. Check that all drain holes underneath are clear. Sometimes they can get clogged with mud and the water off the road finds itself somewhere else to go in your car.

#3 lukejas

lukejas

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:32 PM

Thanks, will give this ago

#4 lukejas

lukejas

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:03 PM

Had this once many years ago. Check that all drain holes underneath are clear. Sometimes they can get clogged with mud and the water off the road finds itself somewhere else to go in your car.

Hi they all appear clear, any other suggestions?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users