Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Spy Shot

adzmcp

Not totally convinced... I mean, it does have all the right things, rear disks, recaro seats, diffuser etc., however as an overall car, it does look a little bitty. Almost like it has been cobbled together from the parts bin :)

Mess of broken bits and bobs superglued to a zs.

Yes its a different colour but look at how wonky the exhaust is and whats going on with the odd black bits on the front?

Its this one again with different wheels, check the seats...look the same

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/249865/fiesta_st_official_scoop.html

lol - what a load of old guff! That's someone's own personal car.

Jeez . . .

Its either a development car or someone trying to make their own car look like one - can't see anyone masking up bits of the front as a styling mod somehow.

The number of sightings of this car, including going round the Nurburgring do kind of hint that at the very least its an early development mule for engine and/or chassis components......or someone going to a lot of trouble to try and fool the motoring press.

i dont believe this at all haha... looks like a mountune but with a bit of tape on the front... the idea of a 1.6 eco boost does seem what people think it will be

Its either a development car or someone trying to make their own car look like one - can't see anyone masking up bits of the front as a styling mod somehow.

The number of sightings of this car, including going round the Nurburgring do kind of hint that at the very least its an early development mule for engine and/or chassis components......or someone going to a lot of trouble to try and fool the motoring press.

And let's face, it... doesn't take much to fool them!

i dont believe this at all haha... looks like a mountune but with a bit of tape on the front... the idea of a 1.6 eco boost does seem what people think it will be

that is true,but what about the rear disc brakes,none of the current fiestas has them,and mk6 rear disc brakes dont fit....also what about the IC that can be seen through the front bumper?

also,it has been cought first in USA (before the american version was properly introduced)and then twice on Nurburgring,first with a proffesional driver in Ford racing suit,and now some ordinary looking guy ;)

oh,and if you compare "before and after" pictures you will clearly see that the IC has changed,so they are certainly testing something,but what???

I think this one looks a little more convincing:

Click Here Fiesta ST

If it's real or not, it still looks impressive!

:)

No, this is a really bad photoshop from Autocar. We had this discussion in the forum months ago.

No, this is a really bad photoshop from Autocar. We had this discussion in the forum months ago.

+1 - Truly shocking photoshop there :lol:

From what i know they werent planning on making one til next year.... however that first picture seems like a personal modified car... ive seen most them parts on a website... its a ZS

Look at the seats if this was a someone's car why would they goto the effort to put bucket seats in and have the same fabric on them ar the normal seats.(the dotted style)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club