Jump to content

- - - - -

mk4 fiesta

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 benny



  • New Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk4 1.4 zetec 16v 1999
  • Location:

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:48 AM

hi fairly new, was wondering if anyone could help, since ive had my mk 4 fiesta (99) 1.4 zetec, there has been one of those powerboost valves in the engine bay, im getting pretty fed up of it now and want to get rid as its just doing my fuel no justice, i found that it replaces the fuel pressure control valve, is this right?if so whre would i find one for my car, would i be looking at going to a ford dealership?

thanks for any help.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 Rikos


    Too much time on the boards

  • Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 LX

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:01 AM

Ebay, 24/7 spares, ford another owner may swap you if they want to try a powerboost valve

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users