• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 katana1

katana1

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Ford Model: 2010 fiesta style 86

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:40 PM

I have a new Fiesta style a couple of months and something that I spotted a bit ago was the carpet in the passenger side foot well is lifting off on the left hand side.I brought the car back to the dealer and he said its a common problem with Fiestas and focus cars.The solution that i was given is to bring it back and they will put Velcro on it to keep it in place. I am meticulous when cleaning any car and wouldn't have seen it if I didn't lean right in.
Anyone else have this problem and if so what did the dealer say about it.
All replies greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading post :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 poshpawsfiesta

poshpawsfiesta

AKA PoshPawsRenaultClio

• PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:32 PM

yes i was always coming out in dads mk7 fezza , i used to just tuck it back behind the plastic :) but its never happed on our 2 mk 2 facelift focuses :)

#3 Flic

Flic

Area Rep: Southeast 2 (Chrome Hater)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Ford Model: 09 Fiesta Zetec-S
Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:45 PM

I've noticed mine doing it on the drivers side near the gearstick, it's not a massive problem at the moment. I'm probably out of any sort of interior warranty cover so I'll get it looked at if it becomes unbearable.

I know my mum's Ka is awful for it, the carpet lifts all the way up near the door on the drivers side. That's Ka's for you :P

#4 katana1

katana1

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Ford Model: 2010 fiesta style 86

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:58 PM

Its not a big issue but if it gets worse it may catch your pedals --also in winter it will hold damp from shoes and a lot of mud and dirt may get behind it..
I am a bit peeved with it as my paid nearly 2k less for a fabia and it gets a lot more use and I cannot fault anything on it (yet)--I suppose it will all fall apart at one time lol.
Thanks for replies and taking the time to check out the post :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users