1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
katana1

New Fiesta

4 posts in this topic

I have a new Fiesta style a couple of months and something that I spotted a bit ago was the carpet in the passenger side foot well is lifting off on the left hand side.I brought the car back to the dealer and he said its a common problem with Fiestas and focus cars.The solution that i was given is to bring it back and they will put Velcro on it to keep it in place. I am meticulous when cleaning any car and wouldn't have seen it if I didn't lean right in.

Anyone else have this problem and if so what did the dealer say about it.

All replies greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading post :)

yes i was always coming out in dads mk7 fezza , i used to just tuck it back behind the plastic :) but its never happed on our 2 mk 2 facelift focuses :)

I've noticed mine doing it on the drivers side near the gearstick, it's not a massive problem at the moment. I'm probably out of any sort of interior warranty cover so I'll get it looked at if it becomes unbearable.

I know my mum's Ka is awful for it, the carpet lifts all the way up near the door on the drivers side. That's Ka's for you :P

Its not a big issue but if it gets worse it may catch your pedals --also in winter it will hold damp from shoes and a lot of mud and dirt may get behind it..

I am a bit peeved with it as my paid nearly 2k less for a fabia and it gets a lot more use and I cannot fault anything on it (yet)--I suppose it will all fall apart at one time lol.

Thanks for replies and taking the time to check out the post :)