Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

rjm2k

No Steering Options On Menu

5 posts in this topic

Just took delivery of my Sept 2010 focus zetec 1.6 estate and there is no option to modify the steering profile on the menu. I test drove a 2007 estate and the option was there, also a colleague has a 2007 hatch which has the option too. Interestingly, another colleague has a 2007 automatic and the option is missing. Should it be present on my 2010 manual?

Thanks

I had it on my 2006 Zetec, so I would imagine you should have it too.

Note: The menu is only available when the car is stationary.

Yeah, it doesn't appear when stationary, or moving, engine on, or off.

When you test drove the 2007 estate was it also a zetec, and your collegues cars what specs are they zetec's, ghia's etc....? if you have a part electric and part conventional power steering then you will have this option, but if its just normal power steering ie just a p/s pump no additional electric motor then the option is not there.

its only avaliable on 1.8 2.0 2.5 petrols and 1.6 110bhp 1.8 115 bhp 2.0 136 bhp diesel engines