• Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puffa

12V Dc Socket

4 posts in this topic

Firstly Like to say HI,

Secondly I have a 2010 Ford Focus on hire from AVIS and the flamin 12v sockets dont work, assuming it the fuse can anyone tell me which fuse number and box the fuse is in, Being helpful Avis have said take the car back to the lending garage but thats a bit difficult when 300 miles away from home !!,, there is no manual in the glovebox so any help appreciated.

The Cars full details are Ford Focus 1.6lx and its on a 2010 plate reg FL10 EWP..

Thanks in advance

Steve

Firstly Like to say HI,

Secondly I have a 2010 Ford Focus on hire from AVIS and the flamin 12v sockets dont work, assuming it the fuse can anyone tell me which fuse number and box the fuse is in, Being helpful Avis have said take the car back to the lending garage but thats a bit difficult when 300 miles away from home !!,, there is no manual in the glovebox so any help appreciated.

The Cars full details are Ford Focus 1.6lx and its on a 2010 plate reg FL10 EWP..

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi there,

When you open the glove box there is a diagram printed on it which shows the fuse numbers and what they are for.

Hi there,

When you open the glove box there is a diagram printed on it which shows the fuse numbers and what they are for.

Thanks for the quick response just been out but there is no diagram on the glovebox that I can see, Am i being blonde or is it just not there

Steve

Thanks for the quick response just been out but there is no diagram on the glovebox that I can see, Am i being blonde or is it just not there

Steve

Try fuse f47 in the passenger compartment.That should be for the socket.