#1 puffa

puffa

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk3 Mondeo Zetec S Tdci
  • Year: 2003
Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

Firstly Like to say HI,

Secondly I have a 2010 Ford Focus on hire from AVIS and the flamin 12v sockets dont work, assuming it the fuse can anyone tell me which fuse number and box the fuse is in, Being helpful Avis have said take the car back to the lending garage but thats a bit difficult when 300 miles away from home !!,, there is no manual in the glovebox so any help appreciated.

The Cars full details are Ford Focus 1.6lx and its on a 2010 plate reg FL10 EWP..

Thanks in advance

Steve

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 H3lly

H3lly

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Name: k
  • Ford Model: Mk1 Focus

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

Firstly Like to say HI,

Secondly I have a 2010 Ford Focus on hire from AVIS and the flamin 12v sockets dont work, assuming it the fuse can anyone tell me which fuse number and box the fuse is in, Being helpful Avis have said take the car back to the lending garage but thats a bit difficult when 300 miles away from home !!,, there is no manual in the glovebox so any help appreciated.

The Cars full details are Ford Focus 1.6lx and its on a 2010 plate reg FL10 EWP..

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi there,

When you open the glove box there is a diagram printed on it which shows the fuse numbers and what they are for.

#3 puffa

puffa

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk3 Mondeo Zetec S Tdci
Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:13 PM

Hi there,

When you open the glove box there is a diagram printed on it which shows the fuse numbers and what they are for.

Thanks for the quick response just been out but there is no diagram on the glovebox that I can see, Am i being blonde or is it just not there

Steve

#4 xanguilla

xanguilla

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: focus
Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:11 PM

Thanks for the quick response just been out but there is no diagram on the glovebox that I can see, Am i being blonde or is it just not there

Steve

Try fuse f47 in the passenger compartment.That should be for the socket.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users