• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CatherineJ

CatherineJ

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: None
Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:40 PM

I saw the nee Fiesta today in a dealership. I have to say it looks pretty damn good and I am very interested in the car. So I have been speccing one up tonight on the configurtor.

I need to be able to tow and I have a few questions.

The detachable towbar is not available on the Zetec S, I assume because of the rear bumper. Now I am looking at a Titanium and full dress up kit. Now according to the configurator it is possible to have the dress up kit and the detachable towbar.

The reason for my question is that the dress up kit appears to be exactly the same bodykit from the Zetec S.

So I am wondering if there has been an oversight of being able to order the dress up kit and detachable towbar, or if it is indeed correct, which would be really great.

I know you will say speak to the dealer, but the one I was in said they didn't have any brochures and really didn't know much about specifications.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Rikos

Rikos

Too much time on the boards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 LX

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:44 AM

Hello and welcome to the club

I'm not too sure about the towbar and the body kit but i will have a look at the zetec s and the titanium with the kit in and seeif i can spot any differences.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users