Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CatherineJ

The new Fiesta

2 posts in this topic

I saw the nee Fiesta today in a dealership. I have to say it looks pretty damn good and I am very interested in the car. So I have been speccing one up tonight on the configurtor.

I need to be able to tow and I have a few questions.

The detachable towbar is not available on the Zetec S, I assume because of the rear bumper. Now I am looking at a Titanium and full dress up kit. Now according to the configurator it is possible to have the dress up kit and the detachable towbar.

The reason for my question is that the dress up kit appears to be exactly the same bodykit from the Zetec S.

So I am wondering if there has been an oversight of being able to order the dress up kit and detachable towbar, or if it is indeed correct, which would be really great.

I know you will say speak to the dealer, but the one I was in said they didn't have any brochures and really didn't know much about specifications.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello and welcome to the club

I'm not too sure about the towbar and the body kit but i will have a look at the zetec s and the titanium with the kit in and seeif i can spot any differences.