Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update Of My Zetec S (Pics)

sammy o

not wishing to sound dim but what advantage do deflectors offer?

THey allow you to have the windows open even if it's raining.

My friend put it brilliantly to someone this morning!:

"the weathers becoming !Removed!, windows are misting up and those who's arent have wet door cards or deflectors fitted"

... followed by a link for the climair deflectors for his renault!

Also, i left my window half open overnight :wacko: by accident and they stopped much of the rain actually getting in the car.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sammy o

• S666LER

• Chris Ecc

• Zetecd

Hi there

This is very very nice car congrats mate..i want to ask something ..the wheels are painted right? and if so with what kind of paint tnx mate regards

Sammy o ive said on zsoc great looking car saw it on trax.

cant wait to get the rest of my milltek system fitted.

regards

Jay

thanks again jay

Very very nice, you done anything to the inside?

thankyou not as yet , put the puma gear knob in is all !

Hi there

This is very very nice car congrats mate..i want to ask something ..the wheels are painted right? and if so with what kind of paint tnx mate regards

yes they have , in anthercite grey , not sure on paint i had them done at bmw ,

how did you take your exterior plastics off buddy as i'm trying to go down the colour coding plactics route but hear they're a pain to get off and subsequently back on too...

car is looking amazing :)

front grill just pulls of easily ! the fog lights have three clips on the back so you need to get behind them ,with the rear im not sure the bodyshop did it for me, as far as im aware ther eis two rivets on the bag which you have to break , other option would be to tape it up i suppose !

Car looks awesome, are the wind deflectors tinted? Please can you tell me where they are from

yes they are and i purchased them from my local ford dealer for about £50

• 1 month later...

Sammy - what are the AP coilovers like? I'm still deciding between H&R lowering sprngs or for a couple of hundred pounds more should I get a coilover kit, but as these are cheap compared to most i.e. KW, H&R etc I'm worried is the quality there, assuming as its German build these should be fine.

Thank you

Sammy - what are the AP coilovers like? I'm still deciding between H&R lowering sprngs or for a couple of hundred pounds more should I get a coilover kit, but as these are cheap compared to most i.e. KW, H&R etc I'm worried is the quality there, assuming as its German build these should be fine.

Thank you

I have AP Coilovers on mine, and cant fault them really. I have it pretty much as low as i can and nothing has happened, so all in very good. Ride is firmer and no roll in corners. Love them!!!

car looks awesome pal! you have pretty much done everything that i want to do! ha

i just got mine booked in for plastics all doing.. I got a white ZS and have already had roof and wheels done metallic black so gonna get plastics done to match. Also i just had a prototype exhaust fitted by Piper. i found the link on this forum and got in touch so now have a nice exhaust fitted for free :D

looks mean slammed tho.. thinking about getting the AP's as a christmas present to myself ha!

Sammy, were you at 'Fiesta in the Park (FITP)' a couple months ago by any chance? think i saw you there and came over to chat! lol.

Jamie (jamham92)

car looks awesome pal! you have pretty much done everything that i want to do! ha

i just got mine booked in for plastics all doing.. I got a white ZS and have already had roof and wheels done metallic black so gonna get plastics done to match. Also i just had a prototype exhaust fitted by Piper. i found the link on this forum and got in touch so now have a nice exhaust fitted for free :D

looks mean slammed tho.. thinking about getting the AP's as a christmas present to myself ha!

Sammy, were you at 'Fiesta in the Park (FITP)' a couple months ago by any chance? think i saw you there and came over to chat! lol.

Jamie (jamham92)

hi matey thanks for your comments !

plans sound good looking forward to seeing some pictures .

yes i was at fitp and was it you whos girlfriend sat in my car lol ?

havent done much lately been saving sum mon mons but am on the modding spree again now so will update in a month or so

sammy o

Awesome car really nicely done , just wanted to know are those standard lights ?

high mate there the standard stock ford lights with led sidelights ,blue indercator bulbs which flash orange :o and 6000K HID Kit !

any questions on where to buy just pm me buddy

Thank you

iv heard good things about h&r tbh

i went for aps and i cant fault them but its all depends how much you want to spend and how low your looking at going also if you want even better handling kw do a decent set at a higher price !

hi matey thanks for your comments !

plans sound good looking forward to seeing some pictures .

yes i was at fitp and was it you whos girlfriend sat in my car lol ?

havent done much lately been saving sum mon mons but am on the modding spree again now so will update in a month or so

sammy o

no mate, that wasnt my girlfriend lol.. i came over onmy own and you was sat in your car with one of your friends..

i have a few lil pics uploaded already but thats just with roof,wheels and exhaust..

what you thinking about doing next anyways? not a rite lot more you can do is ther? ha

Jamie

if not already mentioned the fiesta st rear brake setup would fit bud...as would the st front brakes or st24 mondeo front brakes.

Not sure on the white tbh...but better than grey.

U not been pulled for the illegal HIDs???

:o Instructor Piggy is back!

I've just put 6k's in mine and checked the beam pattern and its spot on how it was with normal bulbs in, plus with it being projector headlights the light is more focused compared to my mate with non projector headlights they look awesome!