Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec

thebrums

Hi.

Just collected my 2010 Fiesta Zetec 1.4 Automatic.Can anybody tell me how much fuel is left when warning light comes on? Many Thanks

The light will come on when the computer thinks you have 50miles remaining.

Yes, 50 miles left. But be wary as it's only an estimate. I've noticed that when I get past 30 miles left it starts to drop somewhat quicker than the actual distance I've covered.

Yes, 50 miles left. But be wary as it's only an estimate. I've noticed that when I get past 30 miles left it starts to drop somewhat quicker than the actual distance I've covered.

Mine is quite the opposite. I'm quite (alot) geeky and have a spreadsheet for my fuel consumption. On average the miles remaining figure is out by 26% on mine. Ie. when computer says 50m there is actually 63. (This is worked out by calculating the amount of fuel left and multiplying it by the average consumption on that tank)

+1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club