Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

My Mates Birthday

xSoSeductivex

It's my best mates 20th birthday on friday and im supposed to be taking her out somewhere and getting her faced, but I dont know where to take her, baring in mind I have to be up at 8am the next day to drive to weymouth.... :(

Help! x

nottingham is a good night out. but i think its too far if your up that early. :P

We've been to Nottingham several times, my brother used to live there, but places like that and Cambridge are getting boring now... :(

i only go to nottingham for the rock pubs and clubs. there seems to be a lot of idiots around who want to start trouble. but then again i suppose you find that everywhere.

Thats true, the first time I went there, I was walking past Stealth, and some girl started on my because I was wearing the same dress! How stupid is that!

Hmm, doesn't look like im going to get much help... so I reckon im stuck with cambridge lol

no matter how boring the place is its down to you to make in intresting. i would say have a drinking game and see who can fall over first without spilling a drop :lol: if its for a birthday you got to make it fun for her.

I know, but she's a fussy bird, I think im going to have to take her to some random cocktail bars then to a club to get smashed...

Im thinking maybe a dressing up theme, but as what?

You are random as hell. Lol.

I dont think smurfs are suitable.. and definately no to poddington peas... I think i'll go for fairies or something like that lol

thats just boring lol. allthough gothic style fairys would be cool. ripped fishnets and and stuff like that. i am a bit random but i think it keeps the boring people entertained.

Superheroes, mechanics, roman togas, devils, michael jacksons, army girls, french maids, dirty secretaries, nurses .....

Any place is a good night out with the right people but there are loads of places to go. Only thing i would say is if your driving at 8 in the morning the next day you really dont want to get that drunk as you will still be over the limit in the morning at that time!

good point. it seems to be all fairys or school girls everytime i go into nottingham i see them everywhere (either that or i need my eyes testing again). :lol:

Any place is a good night out with the right people but there are loads of places to go. Only thing i would say is if your driving at 8 in the morning the next day you really dont want to get that drunk as you will still be over the limit in the morning at that time!

very good point mate.

Well, it's not 100% that im driving, I think i'll get so drunk that my mate will have to instead lol.

We can't do nurses/secretaries/coppers/maids because were doing that at dance party weekender! Thats why were stuffed for ideas!

infact no dont do thunderbirds or u might look like britney spears in 1 of her videos. cant remember what song it was (same as i cant remember anything she has done). :lol:

We can't do nurses/secretaries/coppers/maids because were doing that at dance party weekender! Thats why were stuffed for ideas!

That still leaves mechanics, roman togas, devils, michael jacksons, army girls!

That still leaves mechanics, roman togas, devils, michael jacksons, army girls!

Mechanics = we did that for the same girls 19th

Devils = another friends 19th

Michael Jacksons - is just wrong lol

Roman togas far too revealing...

Army girls is a maybe... lol

Michael Jacksons - is just wrong lol

Roman togas far too revealing...

Army girls is a maybe... lol

MJ - you dont actually wear exactly what he did, black mini skirt, white t shirt, braces, white glove and a black hat. I had some friends that did it and they looked really good!

As for togas, it's not revealing at all, you can wear a t shirt underneath.