Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tdci Engine Mgt Problem

momalley

I am having a problem with my focus

The car is hard to start, and has intermittent bad power very regularly, it will even break down and stop. I then switch of the car and wait 10 seconds and it will start again

The 2 errors are: P0100 MAF circuit malfunction and P0234 Overboost

I got a new MAP, no luck and I got all injectors checked and none of this helped.

Can anyone help. Michael

I am having a problem with my focus

The car is hard to start, and has intermittent bad power very regularly, it will even break down and stop. I then switch of the car and wait 10 seconds and it will start again

The 2 errors are: P0100 MAF circuit malfunction and P0234 Overboost

I got a new MAP, no luck and I got all injectors checked and none of this helped.

Can anyone help. Michael

did you clear the codes after fitting the maf? if the codes arent cleared it will still think theres a fault diagnostic trouble code indicates a mechanical fault in the turbo, air leakage between turbo and intake, in the vacuum system, broken solenoid valve or misleading charge air pressure sensor. •The DTC can also be generated if the exhaust system is clogged, coked up catalytic converter for example. •Mechanical fault in the turbo unit or air leak in the system it could even be the turbo wastegate best advice and i hate saying it is take it into ford pay the 70 quid for the diagnostic and you will get an exact reason for the fault. the bad power is the limp mode thats the car telling you that continued driving could cause damage

did you clear the codes after fitting the maf? if the codes arent cleared it will still think theres a fault diagnostic trouble code indicates a mechanical fault in the turbo, air leakage between turbo and intake, in the vacuum system, broken solenoid valve or misleading charge air pressure sensor. •The DTC can also be generated if the exhaust system is clogged, coked up catalytic converter for example. •Mechanical fault in the turbo unit or air leak in the system it could even be the turbo wastegate best advice and i hate saying it is take it into ford pay the 70 quid for the diagnostic and you will get an exact reason for the fault. the bad power is the limp mode thats the car telling you that continued driving could cause damage

Thanks, yes did get faults cleared and no change, just drive 1 mile and back again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club