Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Customer Service

olly

Just wondering if anyone has contacted Ford Customer Services to complain about the poor build quality of their Fiesta?

I've had various issues with mine (noted elsewhere on this forum ) and would be interested in hearing the experiences of others before I contact them myself.

Cheers

They most probably wont be interested. I have only every had one issue that I phoned them about and they were useless. Afterwards they sent me a "How did we do" questionnaire, I never filled it in, I should have but there was nothing nice to say. My issue was wheels, I've had my car 4 months and all four were buckled and needed replacing and according to ford that was down to me!!!

I have sent Ford a right stinky letter of complaint as my brand new Titanium had a problem with the bonnet - It wasnt sitting flush, was slightly raised on one side. I will let you know if I get any kind of positive response but I doubt it very much!

I have sent Ford a right stinky letter of complaint as my brand new Titanium had a problem with the bonnet - It wasnt sitting flush, was slightly raised on one side. I will let you know if I get any kind of positive response but I doubt it very much!

I am writing my "stinky letter tonight"....pointless excersise.....but its got to be done !!!!!

We had a car in about 6 months ago like this. It was a realy easy fix done in two mins and you could do it yourself. When you open your bonnet either side there is 2 Black stoppers on the underside of the bonnet. If you twist these they lower or higher. We altered one side till it match and it was fine. Hope that makes sence

We had a car in about 6 months ago like this. It was a realy easy fix done in two mins and you could do it yourself. When you open your bonnet either side there is 2 Black stoppers on the underside of the bonnet. If you twist these they lower or higher. We altered one side till it match and it was fine. Hope that makes sence

Th service team tried to do that with the 2 black stoppers but that didnt work. When I took it in to the body shop they said that the bonnet had been put on incorrectly, probably by a robot, and that some bar underneath the bonnet and bumper had to be re alligned. It was in for a day to get done but thankfully its now fixed.

Trying owning a vauxhall, mine had problems all the time and in the year of owning it it was in vauxhall being repaired for 3 months!!!!all different things. Yes it was all under warranty but still very annoying.

Since i got my fiesta its been perfect. Cant fault it. And its been a year

Had a buzzing noise coming from my mk7 fiesta dashboard (climate control sensor) and my handbrake button seemed to get stuck sometimes.

Rang Ford and booked the car in, they offered to drive me to work and pick me up when the faults were fixed.

It was at their centre for two hours and they fixed the faults.

They didnt even charge me for the replacement handbrake even though its classed as trim (my fiesta is second hand)

Awesome service tbh

• 3 months later...

I am writing my "stinky letter tonight"....pointless excersise.....but its got to be done !!!!!

Well I wrote the above three months ago and have only just got around to do it...I still realise that its a pointless excersise but Fords should know what some of their Customers experiences are.......However,it is now done .....What is the best Person/address to send to ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club