• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Archie_21

Archie_21

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-S

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:10 PM

So I have just purchased a 2010 fiesta zetec-s tdci in white, but when looking at the car today I thought it looked bare without mud flaps and when I have searched it on google I have found performance creations but am not sure so can any one advise me on this?? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks Guys n Girls

Martin

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 sarahlegs

sarahlegs

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Ford Model: mk7 zetec s 1.6 tdci

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hi, I got mine from performance creations and personally think they look nice, but not everybody does so it's your own personal preference. The first set I had did discolour, however I did put them on in the winter, so not sure if that makes a difference. Also with my new pair -still White I put a coat of wax on them first and they seem to clean up a lot better this time. Not sure how difficult they are to put on as I just got the bf to do them! I'll try and get some newer pictures up for you.

#3 Archie_21

Archie_21

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-S

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:51 PM

Hi, I got mine from performance creations and personally think they look nice, but not everybody does so it's your own personal preference. The first set I had did discolour, however I did put them on in the winter, so not sure if that makes a difference. Also with my new pair -still White I put a coat of wax on them first and they seem to clean up a lot better this time. Not sure how difficult they are to put on as I just got the bf to do them! I'll try and get some newer pictures up for you.

Cheers sarah am gonna get them from performance creations me friend works for m-sport rally so he said he will fit them so ne worries there! what colour do u rekon am fancying blue!.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users