Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ka Problems

zulusalty

Hi there i am new to the club and i am looking for some help. I have just brought my wife a V reg Ka Style there are a few problems with it which i knew about. All the problems i have been told are common ford faults. Please can you tell if the problems and way to resolve them is correct???

1 The key will lock the car but will not open either door. New doors lock and use the original to start.

2 The rear window heater is not working. Follow the wiring and repair

3 The car blows air but therer is no heat coming. ???? i have not asked about this until now

Please Please can anyone offer any help

Thanks

Salty

goto fords & they can make up new barrels for you for the doors so you will be able to keep the same keys for the ignition aswell m8 & the boot

Hi there i am new to the club and i am looking for some help. I have just brought my wife a V reg Ka Style there are a few problems with it which i knew about. All the problems i have been told are common ford faults. Please can you tell if the problems and way to resolve them is correct???

1 The key will lock the car but will not open either door. New doors lock and use the original to start.

2 The rear window heater is not working. Follow the wiring and repair

3 The car blows air but therer is no heat coming. ???? i have not asked about this until now

Please Please can anyone offer any help

Thanks

Salty

Hello i can help you with question three. The problem there will be your heater control valve i had the same problem on my fiesta. i don't if its in the same place on the ka but if you open the bonnet and look right at the top by the windscreen if its in the middle there you will see like black thick pipes they are your heater control valve.

Hope that helps sorry i can't help you with the rest but what i can suggest is the heating elements on the rear window have you checked to see if none of them are broken.

2 check fuses & make sure the wire is still attatched to the heater matrix in the rear window

sometimes the wire breaks in the boot lid from car body to boot lid & check the heater elements.

if any are damaged you need to repair them.

you can get a sort of paint pen for this just ask your local Halfords or motorman

not sure on 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club