• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 milo

milo

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Ford Model: focus st

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

i need help, my reversing light has stopped working, i've changed bulb and checked fuse but no good plus with bulb in reversing sensor does'nt work any ideas anyone??????????

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 fishpond 47

fishpond 47

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 363 posts
  • Ford Model: mk3 mondeo x2 + a ka

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:47 PM

i need help, my reversing light has stopped working, i've changed bulb and checked fuse but no good plus with bulb in reversing sensor does'nt work any ideas anyone??????????

Have a look for your reversing light switch (will be on the gearbox,dont know what car you've got so carnt tell you where abouts it is) take the wires off the connector and bridge them (ie put a peice of wire across them) see if your lights come on, if they do then you'll need a new switch. (most likely)

#3 milo

milo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:22 PM

Have a look for your reversing light switch (will be on the gearbox,dont know what car you've got so carnt tell you where abouts it is) take the wires off the connector and bridge them (ie put a peice of wire across them) see if your lights come on, if they do then you'll need a new switch. (most likely)

its a 57 plate st mate

#4 milo

milo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:26 PM

meant 2 put on last post car is a focus st

#5 fishpond 47

fishpond 47

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 363 posts
  • Ford Model: mk3 mondeo x2 + a ka

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

I wouldnt have a clue (being hoist) where abouts the switch is on the gearbox on that mate but if you find it and try bridging the wires then that will tell u it's the switch.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users