Photo

a bit of advice please....................

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gixer1000

gixer1000

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: focus st170.....i hope lol
Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:39 PM

hello fellow ford owners,new here,how we doing,im after buying the other half a ST170 in the next couple of weeks,probably an 03/04 model,with sub 50k on the clock,aint in no rush,and i got plenty to look at,mainly in dealers,just for that extra piece of mind,if anything does go * * * * up with it,i can drive it back through their showroom window :D

what i'd like to know is there anything i should be looking out for in particular?

any advice would be gratefully accepted

thanks in advance

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Chris494rep

Chris494rep

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 tdci / Passat tdi 130 sport
Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:01 PM

hello fellow ford owners,new here,how we doing,im after buying the other half a ST170 in the next couple of weeks,probably an 03/04 model,with sub 50k on the clock,aint in no rush,and i got plenty to look at,mainly in dealers,just for that extra piece of mind,if anything does go * * * * up with it,i can drive it back through their showroom window :D

what i'd like to know is there anything i should be looking out for in particular?

any advice would be gratefully accepted

thanks in advance

Why not take your time, check Ebay/ Autotrader everyday for a few months, get loads of advice off the guru's on here, then when your sure you've got a bargain, take out a private warranty and save loads!

#3 gixer1000

gixer1000

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: focus st170.....i hope lol
Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:52 PM

Why not take your time, check Ebay/ Autotrader everyday for a few months, get loads of advice off the guru's on here, then when your sure you've got a bargain, take out a private warranty and save loads!

mate,thats a top idea,i've had a look about,and have found 3 "large" companys that offer this,and im tending to lean towards this one...... http://www.click4war...ranties-uk.aspx

any thoughts,or any other companys i should be looking at?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users