Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fr&r Tuning

Adam1982

Has anyone had any tuning done by FR&R tuning? They has said they can increase the bhp by 12 & increase the torgue by 15nm for £220.50

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any tuning done by FR&R tuning? They has said they can increase the bhp by 12 & increase the torgue by 15nm for £220.50

I got my milltek cat-back at FR&RTuning, the guy also convinced me to try their remap and said he would restore the car to original form if i didnt like it. So i went ahead with it and to be honest power difference was not huge but it made it a heck more responsive and fun to drive. 1st gear feels stronger and i get a little more mid-range though all gears. I was impressed by the little 1.6. Ive even ordered a K&N induction kit from them which will help :) link http://fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1934 Im interetsed in getting some H&R lowering springs, anyone have these? are they any good? Group buy?

Thanks i got my Exhaust from him too, may got ahead with the tuning thanks.

I've got the H&R springs on mine, purchased mine from Germany but they are cheaper to buy in the UK now, car looks good on them and have had no problems what so ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks i got my Exhaust from him too, may got ahead with the tuning thanks.

I've got the H&R springs on mine, purchased mine from Germany but they are cheaper to buy in the UK now, car looks good on them and have had no problems what so ever.

thanks mate, ive just ordered a set of H&R springs :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club