Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stereo Too Load On Start Up

Mooresey

Hi all new to the forum.

Bought a 55 reg focus 1.6TDCI the other day and have a question to ask.

When I start the car the stereo is set for number 5, its a 6000cd, thats way too loud and I cant find any reference in the handbook or on line as to how to turn it down. Does anyone know how this can be done or is it just that way?

Thanks

John

Hi John,

this will help you, from my ford audio guide

(1) Press the menu button repeatedly until AVC appears

(2) use SEEK button or left/right arrow buttons to adjust AVC settings

(3) press menu button to confirm your selection.

Nope that didnt work. I think thats for the increase when driving. Thanks anyway.

Hi John

this link will give you the ford radio guide, it is the same as the book that came with my car..it is al the info that ford give.

http://fordfcsd.wunderman.be/UK/Audio%20-%20Multimedia%20-%20Navigation/Audio%201/audio%20guide%201%20(cg3508en)%2001-2006.pdf

Thanks again but no go there either, like to one I got with the car. I have found that fading it to the back Speakers slightly does the trick.

Hi John

My focus as the same 6000CD radio, i have tried turing my radio off at different volume levels, and when restarting the car my radio stayed at the same volume level that it was switched off, never at any time when I was doing this test did the radio turn back on at a different level of volume, hope this puts some light on to the problem,also you could have a malfunction on the steering column controls, but my best bet will be to go and speak to a ford dealer. as I could not find any info any where regarding a pre-set level for the 6000CD,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club