Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Colour

Kaz W

My new titanium is in the new colour of midnight sky originally sea grey. I am very pleased with the new colour but was surprised when I got the log book through and the colour is described as 'blue' ! Does anyone else have this colour and is it the same on there log book?

Midnight sky may have replaced sea grey but it wasn't the same colour. Not sure which part of the world you live in but where I live our midnight sky is blue. That said our sea is also blue, not grey. :lol:

Log books describe the colour of the car only for identification purposes.

Just image a Fiesta draws the attention of a traffic cop and he radios in for an ID. He contacts the DVLA...

Officer: "Could you please look up who owns registration AB10XYZ, it's a blue Ford Fiesta"

DVLA: "Would that be Midnight Sky, Avalon or Vision?"

The government don't care what shade the car is, blue will do just fine. :D

If you havent already, any chance of a snap or two of the car in Midnight sky. I looked everywhere for real photos (not renders) when I was considering colours, and the closest I could get was a press photo in the brochure of the Fiesta Van.

I don't need it anymore, but it might really help others considering the colour.

If you havent already, any chance of a snap or two of the car in Midnight sky. I looked everywhere for real photos (not renders) when I was considering colours, and the closest I could get was a press photo in the brochure of the Fiesta Van.

I don't need it anymore, but it might really help others considering the colour.

Here is a pic of my 10 day old Fiesta Titanium

midnightsky.jpg

definitely not sea grey...but

Damn cannot remember the name for it now though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club