• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noman87

noman87

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: focus mk1

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:45 AM

hi i am wanting to upgrade stuff to get more bhp out of my car so any help would be great thanks all

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Gafyn

Gafyn

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta XR2i

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

Depends on how much you have to spend......

#3 MrrNoName

MrrNoName

MrrNoName

• PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Titanium
Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:28 PM

this has been asked SOOOOO many times. you can always get additional HP from an engine with the correct mods.

I, however wouldent attempt it as gaining any significant HP will almost certainly reduce your engines life expectancy and will most likely lead to problems down the line :P you dont get anything for free :P

also ive lost count of the number of times someone has attempted to "improve" their engine and accidently caused a problem whilst tinkering with it :P

#4 big bear

big bear

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.6 16v climate

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

this has been asked SOOOOO many times. you can always get additional HP from an engine with the correct mods.

I, however wouldent attempt it as gaining any significant HP will almost certainly reduce your engines life expectancy and will most likely lead to problems down the line :P you dont get anything for free :P

also ive lost count of the number of times someone has attempted to "improve" their engine and accidently caused a problem whilst tinkering with it :P

i have to aggree moddin your engine will kill it in the end but if you have the money and its what you want to do go for it.

things the wont work

1. back box
2. air filter
3. de cat

things that do work

1 ECU remap
2 full exhaust system
3 full induction kit
4 cams

things like that will work but if your gunna do a job do it right puttin a back box on wont work you need a full system

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users