Jump to content


What Is Is Hose? Help Someone

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 albertbeech



  • New Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Location: Hampshire

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:25 PM

Can Somebody tell me which hose this is? The large rubber one with the white arrow pointing to it in the image.
The one on my Focus has a large split in it and need to know what to ask for at Ford Dealers.

Thanks in advance.


Attached Thumbnails

  • ccyvF.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 stef123


    Ford Enthusiast

  • Management
  • 6,089 posts
  • Name: Stefan
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST TDCI
  • Year: 2006
  • Location: Fife

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:34 PM

cold air inlet for the turbo? not sure of what the proper name will be though

#3 alz


    Serial Poster

  • Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • Name: Alan
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus LX 1.8 TDCI
  • Year: 2005
  • Location: Worcestershire

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

had this go on mine, you can't buy the rubber part as a separate item it comes complete with the metal pipe, the on with the green spot on it in your photo, costs about £40..

#4 jonboy01


    Settling In Well

  • New Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.6 lx

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

think its the turbo intercooler hose...but i am willing to be corrected... :rolleyes:

one went on my friends mondeo and took ages to find the fault...just a small split makes a big difference.

#5 Leemaxd


    Feet Under The Table

  • New Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus zetec s

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:20 AM

Yea that's the intercooler to turbo main hose , I think

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users