Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Midnight Sky Titanium

slappyhaze

I see what you mean about it looking grey, close up you can definitely see its a blue, just! Especially under the orange street lights.

The Sea grey looks black under certain light

The Modnight Sky is a blue, but looks like the sea grey in certain light

Its the damn pearlescent paint not making its mind up :lol:

Very nice mate B)

Looks nice! I can't really tell the difference in colour though :blink:

Oooh... Flic the super mod!! When did that happen? :)

Few days ago :D all very exciting!

I like this colour, but i'm still undecided if I PREFER it to the Tango I had previously.

BTW, A pic has been added, managed to get it off my phone, shows the miles when I picked it up: 9 Miles Oh yeah!! Single digits LOL B)

• 3 weeks later...

I only found out the other week from this forum that Sea Grey had been discontinued! I want my next Fiesta in Sea Grey, was thinking about a Titanium. When choosing the colour of my first Fiesta I liked the look of Sea Grey but opted for a Zetec which you couldn't get in Sea Grey (only available on Zetec S and Titanium) so I chose Vision as I'm a fan of blue. I'm quite upset about this change. I don't know what to do now. I see Midnight Sky is available on every series excluding Studio, so maybe that'll be the way forward - I'd have to see them side by side to decide for sure though.

BTW, A pic has been added, managed to get it off my phone, shows the miles when I picked it up: 9 Miles Oh yeah!! Single digits LOL B)

I had 5 miles on the clock when I collected mine. Is it unusual to see single digits then?

I can't see the gel badge overlay's?? Not sure what they are, can anyone explain? Nice car though, still prefer my white though with the ZS black trim :D I was thinking of the silver but the salesman said it wasn't much different to the white? I think he was right though haha, he knew what I really wanted hehe. He had a demo ZS with all the kit and 17" rims in black and for some reason I didn't take to it? Just didn't like the black? I think the only other colour I like is the light blue. Still, like my white and as long as your happy with your choice then that's all that matters.

As for the milage, every new car has some on it. I wonder if they are run up to speed at the factory on a rolling road to test them? You see BMW and Porsche etc doing that so I can't see Ford not doing it. I can't remember my deliver milage?

Does the Titanium usually come with them alloys? I think nearly every other titanium I've seen had the 17s

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club