Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hose-Less Washing

Maffoo

I've recently moved house and you'd all be appalled at how I've been treating my Fez...

Not only is my "driveway" lacking a ramp up, the edge kerb is at least 5 or 6" tall :/ I have to drive up a pedestrian dip and along the pavement to park in front of my house... And on the way down I've scraped my chin spoiler god knows how many times... And if that's not bad enough, I kerbed the alloys when I tried parking on the street :(

And to add insult to injury, my new house doesn't even have an outdoor tap, so my hosepipe is useless (awkward kitchen tap too...) - so I was wondering what the best way to wash without a hose is?

I don't really want to buy more products (still have over £200 worth...) but at the same time I don't want to end up with scratches and swirls... What should I do? Get a watering can to remove dirt and then 2 bucket? Eric's so dirty, please help soon before the rain comes again :P (or the temperature dips even more!)

just my opinion but hose-less washing would kill the paint, you'd need to make god knows how many trips back and fourth to top up with water.

i never QD my car as even the finest particles of dirt on a mitt/cloth could contaminate the paint.

you'd be best off goin to the local supermarket and putting a quid in a jet machine, pay extra for the soap but don't ever use the bruch lance on the paint, maybe wheels as they're kerbed already. this will never fully clean your car but its maybe enough to keep it 'presentable'. honestly though i'd not touch it until you can get it on a drive with a tap/hose/pressure washer.

can you go to a mates and hve a cleaning sesh?

Aah bad luck :(

Dan recently moved to a house without a tap and wrote up his experience of hoseless washing in the detailing thread a couple of weeks back.

Here

It does involve new products, but is the best I can think of!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club