• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 metalmanst

metalmanst

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: st170

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

hi ,i got st170 which i got 2 months ago , my fuel gauge started playing up 3 days ago , reading empty & orange light on then it would read full , correct level but its only reading full all time . put dash display through test mode gauge sweep ok dtc up 9202 , but car had new pump assy fitted 4 wks ago , does these fuel pump assy have the fuel level sender built into it .

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 LiamZetec

LiamZetec

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus MK1.5

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

hi ,i got st170 which i got 2 months ago , my fuel gauge started playing up 3 days ago , reading empty & orange light on then it would read full , correct level but its only reading full all time . put dash display through test mode gauge sweep ok dtc up 9202 , but car had new pump assy fitted 4 wks ago , does these fuel pump assy have the fuel level sender built into it .

I remember speaking to my neighbour a while ago where he said that a few years ago with his 02 1.6 Focus, his started giving incorrect fuel readings and the needle kept going to the empty mark and the garage replaced something to do with the fuel reading and that fixed it and he got told it was a well known problem with the Focus's.

Liam

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users