Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone Keyed My Beautiful Fiesta

jason4746

woke up this morning. after a drive to uni got out of my car to discover that someone had keyed it. Didn't realize it when i first got in the car. im very depressed about it. what has staffordshire come to. stupid kids (im only assuming its kids.)

Any suggestions on a way to 'buff' out the scratches ???

Pictures arnt great but they follow below

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

What cretins!

So ridiculous when people key a car! Pure jealousy!

They look pretty deep tho mate

Will be interesting to see what people suggest

I got a horrible scratch down to the bare metal last night from what i can only assume was a stone, absolutely !Removed!.. not as bad as your level of damage though

I feel your pain!

Having being an ex-victim of a keyed attack on my Grande Punto bonnet, I had to have mine resprayed last christmas at the cosr of £180 and with this mate it looks like its going to have to be a re-spray. I can't beleive some little cretins, theyre like magpies, they see something shiny and go to it!!!

Have you got vandalism cover on your insurance? All you may need is a police crime reference number

My sympathies :o

Some people are just scum. As others have said it's pure jealousy. I don't suppose there's any CCTV covering where you parked it, or was this in the 1 square inch of the UK not covered by a camera...? :angry:

(Thankfully) I don't have any advice to give you from experience, but you should try one of those mobile repair outfits before going for a full respray. Even if you're lucky enough to have insurance cover for this, it's likely to cost less than your excess to have it fixed, and your premium would go up next year if you claim.

Really sorry to hear that :( Some people are just evil.

I'm afraid no insurance cover and my excess is £500 and i really hope it wouldn't cost that much to get resprayed and there was no CCTV footage of course its never there when you need it.

They are pretty deep. it because they are mainly on the bumper. which is plastic so it would be easier to damage then the metal.

Next time i go home ill see what my car cleaner guy can do with it. see if he can try buff them so they are not that noticeable. and then when i leave uni i will get it resprayed. as it has happened once. i would actually cry if i got it resprayed and then it happened again.

One thing that makes me feel a little better which i know it shouldn't but it does, is that it wasnt only my car on the road that they got (although it seems mine was the worst) so far i have counted 4 others that have had it keyed. Nobody seems to of seen them do it thou.

I'm afraid no insurance cover and my excess is £500 and i really hope it wouldn't cost that much to get resprayed and there was no CCTV footage of course its never there when you need it.

They are pretty deep. it because they are mainly on the bumper. which is plastic so it would be easier to damage then the metal.

Next time i go home ill see what my car cleaner guy can do with it. see if he can try buff them so they are not that noticeable. and then when i leave uni i will get it resprayed. as it has happened once. i would actually cry if i got it resprayed and then it happened again.

One thing that makes me feel a little better which i know it shouldn't but it does, is that it wasnt only my car on the road that they got (although it seems mine was the worst) so far i have counted 4 others that have had it keyed. Nobody seems to of seen them do it thou.

With proper technique you can round the edges of the scratch to stop light reflecting off it as much, you will need a machine however, and I think it may be tricky :lol:

Wouldn't you just love to get hold of the little scumbags & beat the sh*t out of them . . .

Gutted for you m8 the thing is nowa days its not only little scumbags doing this kinda sh*t,,,,,I'ts grown people

I hope they get whats comming to them whoever they are........... barstewards

Things like that explain why I hate the general public.

Hope you manage to find a fairly cheap solution.

Wouldn't you just love to get hold of the little scumbags & beat the sh*t out of them . . .

I tell you id love to catch who it was and show them what damage i can do with a key to them. but the chances of me ever seeing them are slim. :(

I'd be gutted if that happened to me its just wrong for people to do that. Looks like im not the only one that has had some damage done to there car. :unsure:

I parked my car on a road on a night out, and there was a hit and run, and well basically as the persons got hit by the car they then collided with my car :(

I had blood and glass all over my car and left with a dent in my drivers door as you can see below. Thankfully the people are ok, and they caught the person that purposely drove at them. Buts its pants when our beautiful cars get damaged especially when its not our fault!!

a8152def.jpg

861e2c8f.jpg

That totally sucks dude, feel for you.

Luckily hasnt happened to me yet, but im sure it will do at some point, doesnt it to everyone?

Dont live in the nicest area of south birmingham either.

Hope u get it all sorted dude, at a decent price.

Oh yes! Although my MK4 Fiesta is full of scratches (most of them due to poor parking!) there was a few extra ones on the bonnet a few weeks ago, that made my blood boil! I'm pretty sure who did it, but don't have proof so I can't do anything about it! :(

Before my Mum got her fiesta she had a VW Polo, her ex boyfriend came round and keyed the polo when they split....

It was clearly obvious it was him.... so i had a visit to his house....

I actually kept my temper very well.... he wouldnt delete my mums number so i smashed his phone and sim card...

Unfortunately we couldnt get him to pay anything...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club