Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Number Plate Bulbs To Canbus L.e.d In 2010 Focus

Lenny

Hi,

Ive got a 5 Door 2010 Focus style 5 door 1.6TDI, trying to get the rear number plate light units out to change the bulbs to the ice white canbus led ones but I cant get the units out to change the bulbs, the manual says to use a flat head screwdriver to press the metal clip on the side of the units in then prize down to pop them out, which I have done although I tried to prize it out using the screwdriver,

i tried to do it without the manual first and ive made a disasterous fail..... ive pushed the clip out rather than in and now i cant get the screwdriver in to pull it back iver again, im nearly gonna cry :blink:

its really annoying me now lol as Ive waited for the bulbs to arrive in the post and now I cant fit them and fear I may have damaged the fitting trying to get it out and the cars only 3 weeks old aghh! :o

Any help very much appreciated :D also can they be accesses from the inside panel too.

• 1 month later...

Any help very much appreciated :D also can they be accessesed from the inside panel too.

Got a second hand set of replacment bulb units on e-bay and pannel can be removed from inside boot panel,

Image0466.jpg