Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

kylegent

rev counter

5 posts in this topic

hi im new to the club and was wondering if anyone could help me i have recently purchaes a i think quiter rare 1988 mk2 1.4 L fiesta and i was wondering how hard and how i would go about fitting a seperate rev counter it has elecronic ingnition does that make it harder i have herd you can fit electronic rev counters to the ignition coil is this true if so how would i go about fitting one

many thanks

kyle

you can add external rev counters and the fitting instruction come with them you should find one through an internet search

Shouldnt be too hard a job and there are lots of places that sell rev gauges

thanks for bringing this stuf up, i didnt know about the elec tronic ones, CHEERRS!!! makes my life much easier. :lol:

thanks for bringing this stuf up, i didnt know about the elec tronic ones, CHEERRS!!! makes my life much easier. :lol:

lol yeh it does i didn't know about them untill i saw some one ask about it on the morris minor website lol i was quite dissappointed when i when to pick the car up as i thought it had a rev counter fixed like the XR2 but theres just a clock lol ah well i don't really car about the clock it !Removed! fast so im happy lol :lol: