Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All..

Vicflange

Looking for some help please. Just took the radio out of my wifes focus, she's been nagging for months that the CD player isn't working. Anyway I found what I was suspecting was the problem, a car park ticket put there by my 3 year old son :D

Anyway, predicatbly she's lost the audio manual so I don't have the keycode, she's off to Manchester tommorow on business so I really need to get the code ASAP so I get a quiet life.

It's a 6000CD serial no - M296415. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks. Vic

Welcome :) If you post your request in the Focus section or maybe General Ford then someone is more likely to get to you faster, the New Members section is a fairly low traffic area of the forum. Hope you get your radio sorted soon!

Welcome :) If you post your request in the Focus section or maybe General Ford then someone is more likely to get to you faster, the New Members section is a fairly low traffic area of the forum. Hope you get your radio sorted soon!

Thanks mate, will do.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club