Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quaife Lsd Differential On A Mk7

eagle_gr

I have been asking the same question for about a week now to every dealer or tuning company that deals with ford vehicles

such as:

european parts

pumaspeed

mountune

and quaife itself!

Seems like everyone , (maybe except quaife) cant give me a definite answer as to whether the QDF7Z differential fits our car.

When you actually visit the site http://www.quaife.co.uk/catalogue/products/qdf7z-3

you can see that the specific diff is available to every fiesta using the IB5 gearbox except (?) ours

I sent an email to Len Unwin and he was kind enough to answer that

"We have no way of knowing we make the units to sample, we believe, as I said, that the current range covers your gearbox which is the IB5. If you are in any doubt I have attached the technical drawing of the unit for you to confirm before you purchase. the other option is to talk to your local Ford dealer who may be able to confirm the box is the same, which we believe it is."

What do you think?

do you really need 1 then 1n a 120ps car....

the car will not remain 120 ps for long...

anyway ,what do you mean "then 1n a 120ps" ?

could be a great help on snowy and wet roads... are you ordering and testing? :D

could be a great help on snowy and wet roads... are you ordering and testing? :D

i will order it as soon as i get a definite possitive answer ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

so Quaife QDF7Z is OK for our IB5 gearboxes, friend of mine already has one implemented into his 1,4 petrol MK7 ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club