Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Wiper Retaining Clip

jeebowhite

Hi Guys an Gals...

On changing the rear wiper I noticed that pulling up the wiper arm, the wiper blade just fell out... After looking closer, it appears one of the sides of the retaining clip has snapped off, and now its not gripping onto the blade

It can however just sit on top and still press the blade into the window, but I really want to sort it so that it clips once again! Question is Do I have to replace the full wiper arm, at a cost of £25 + or can you just replace the retaining clip itself?

Any advice is appreciated!

Could u put pic up coz im not too sure wot u mean becoz on the mk1 the arm is bent round at the top end and the blade slides in the gap where its ben round

Yeah Will take a photo in the morning at some point and pop it up!

OK so here is the picture, hopefully it helps! I have yet to see if it can be detached and replaced...

post-10869-077575200 1288647663_thumb.jp

If I am right, the MKI is a metal hook? This one is the plastic clip, myself I cant see anything in particular that can be swapped... ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club