Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ipad & Fiesta

freeman3030

i spent all dinner talking to the VC. the kind lady voice states "choice 'LINE IN' " when i try connecting so is it fair to assume i don't have the bluetooth streaming facility?

yeah no usb connectivity whatsoever, just the plain old AUX, i know wierd as i've got bluetooth VC... i will struggle to get ford to update the software as they already did it once, about a year ago now..

Hmm, not sure then mate? Do you have Phone as one of the buttons on the stereo input selections? And a full number pad 0 to 9 on the left? As for a software update I would think there would be one. Mine was done free under warranty but the bluetooth had crashed on my car, it failed to connect to the phone and I couldn't remove it. You can always give them a call and ask.

full keypad, full phone compatability, phonebook etc.

me thinks i need to visit my local ford dealership

I think i have the same as you

bluetooth and voice control

But only aux, not usb

Does this mean we cant stream music via bluetooth

Or is it the stereo software

Would be awesome changing the song on iPhone through steering wheel

Well it sounds like you got the bluetooth functionality so long as you have the 0 to 9 keypad on the RIGHT not left, and phone as one of the option buttons, and if you also have the bigger display then I really don't know. Definitely give your dealer a call mate because it sounds like the only difference between yours and mine is the USB socket.

And A2DP:

A2DP is designed to transfer a uni-directional 2-channel stereo audio stream, like music from an MP3 player, to a headset or car radio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Audio_Distribution_Profile

Their is tons to read on bluetooth and it's standards but that's a pretty brief description.

I have the bluetooth, AUX and USB. I've just updated my iPhone to 4.2 today. Worked fine with 4.1 aswell. My fiesta is a 2010 model (60 plate) and has all the DSP settings etc on the stereo, i love the Driver Only Audio setting! :lol:

I am able to change iPhone Songs with stereo controls and steering wheel controls. :)

• 2 years later...

I have a ford fiesta mk7 and an iPod mini and an iPhone I have them both on bluetooth and USB and they working fine all the mulity functions work perfect

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club