• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eze2410

eze2410

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta ztec 1.4 tdi

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:49 PM

Hi all I am now a proud owner of a 3 year old Fiesta 1.4 TDCI with 31k miles on it. I just wanted to ask a few questions really, my first one is are there any common faults or things to watch out for, secondly can anyone tell me what the two leds are on the dash that are red/orange, they are marked up in the owners manual as message indicator lights I think our they could be something to do with the immobiliser the book is just really vague.

Thanks in advance

Eddmedia.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 eze2410

eze2410

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta ztec 1.4 tdi

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

Hi all I am now a proud owner of a 3 year old Fiesta 1.4 TDCI with 31k miles on it. I just wanted to ask a few questions really, my first one is are there any common faults or things to watch out for, secondly can anyone tell me what the two leds are on the dash that are red/orange, they are marked up in the owners manual as message indicator lights I think our they could be something to do with the immobiliser the book is just really vague.

Thanks in advance

Eddmedia.jpg

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I have now added a pic I wont to know what the leds things are that I have marked up with the red arrows.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users